Learning how to provide Primary Lifestyle Assistance (BLS) could help you. To avoid wasting a lifestyle may well be the most precious skill you will ever understand. In this Primary Lifestyle Assistance documentation course you will discover how to perform CPR on babies, children and grownups.
You will also understand how to use a Computerized Exterior Defibrillator (AED) and understand how to reply to those who are choking. This course is dependent on the latest Resuscitation Authorities (UK) recommendations and contains assistance and video clips please provided by St David Emergency vehicle. This course contains four bite-sized segments that use practice-based circumstances, video clips and interesting inquiries to bring the subject alive.
The four segments are:
• Adult Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
• Child and Baby Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
• Using an Automated Exterior Defibrillator (AED)
Who is this course for?
- This course is targeted at any professional who provides want to sufferers or individuals requiring support.
- This includes all professionals operating in health, education and social proper care.
- This course is also suitable for parents, carers, close relatives, individuals operating in the sports and enjoyment industry, cops, fire competitors, traffic wardens, cab motorists, guards – in fact anyone who may find themselves in a position to assist in saving a lifestyle.
Questions and answers
No concerns or solutions have been published about this course.
- Study method
- Online, self-paced
- 1 Hour, Part-time
- CPD Certified
- Awarded by
- CPD Certification Service
- Additional info
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price